Votiva Forma-V RadioFrequency Treatment
Votiva Forma-V Vaginal Rejuvenation delivers immediate results, with continued improvements over time.
Options for feminine health solutions has increased awareness for many health issues that were previously not addressed. As women age, our bodies face a host of new changes, from a loss in collagen and elastin, as well as physical trauma that is associated with vaginal childbirth, and reduced estrogen.
Some common female health concerns include:
- Elasticity & a wrinkled appearance of the vulva and labia
- Low sensitivity and blood flow
- The sensation of pain caused by labial hypertrophy
- Low level of sexual interest & self-esteem
Votiva Forma-V vaginal rejuvenation delivers a safe and effective treatment that is quick and comfortable. The time has finally come to address internal and external treatment, with a resurfacing and/or non-invasive option.
Contact us today to set up your consultation!
* InMode Aesthetics (the manufacturer of Votiva) is not aware of any adverse effects reported by any of users of the device and also note that no user of the InMode Votiva technology has reported an adverse effect to the FDA, a fact that we are proud to highlight to you.
It is the mission of InMode to provide aesthetic and wellness life-changing technologies, validated by scientific data. Dr. Walden currently contributes to this academic effort by having Institutional Review Board (IRB) approved studies regarding the Votiva technology in her own center. She is currently conducting an outcomes study which is multicenter in nature with Manhattan Eye, Ear and Throat Hospital in New York regarding the safety and efficacy of this device. Our patients have been pleased as have our staff with the Votiva!