DiVa Vaginal Rejuvenation
DIVA™ IS A QUICK, COMFORTABLE, NO DOWNTIME SOLUTION TO A WOMAN’S MOST INTIMATE CHALLENGES
Helping Women Feel More Like Their Vital, Sensual Selves!
One of women’s most intimate challenges is addressed with DiVa, the latest innovation developed by Sciton which expands the broad range of JOULE™ platform capabilities. This new method treats the vaginal tissue so that women can feel more like their younger, carefree selves by utilizing the revolutionary Hybrid Laser Technology developed for Halo™, the world’s first and only Hybrid Fractional Laser.
Vaginal health can decline as a result of two major events that occur in a woman’s life which DiVa can help with:
- Childbirth: Childbirth causes stretching around the vaginal canal and surrounding tissue. The body’s own healing response mostly heals the vagina. However, with many women, the tissue doesn’t quite return to the same as it was before child birth. Diminished vaginal health and function can be caused by this damaging stretching of the vaginal walls, perineum, and surrounding tissues.
- Menopause: Reduced estrogen production by the ovaries and thinning, drying and inflammation of the vaginal walls can be caused by menopause, hysterectomy, chemotherapy, or the process of breast-feeding. This causes decreased healthy vaginal function for many women.
CHECK OUT OUR QUICK FACTS ON THE DIVA:
· The innovative diVa device combines two FDA-cleared Sciton laser wavelengths approved for ablative and non-ablative tissue treatment.
· DiVa is the world’s first hybrid fractional laser that combines two different wavelengths for the treatment of vaginal tissue.
· Recent ongoing studies have demonstrated that diVa is safe and effective for women of all ages – premenopausal and postmenopausal.
· The diVa treatment takes 3 to 5 minutes to perform.
· DiVa is a versatile treatment that can be customized – allowing ablation and coagulation at the same time or tunable to deliver either ablation only or coagulation only depending on the conditions being treated.
* A message from the manufacturer of the diVa device (Sciton, Inc): Sciton is committed to its customers, patient safety, and to contributing to the advancement of women’s health through good science and new technology. The diVa device has been on the market for more than two years and celebrated a milestone earlier this year with over 10,000 procedures safely and effectively completed. Sciton is working with the FDA to provide irrefutable scientific data supporting the positive benefits of laser vaginal treatments. From the beginning, the innovative diVa design has delivered precise, effective, and safe treatments and Sciton intends to continue to develop and support this medical arena.